Thursday, March 26, 2009

lip picture pussy. Two Faced Lip Gloss

Click here!
>>>lip picture pussy<<<




I did not go anywhere picturesquecolourful these days, so I have nothing to blog about.

Anyway, I will blog regardingconcerning my trip to Sephora store at Ngee Ann City, Orchard. I was very unpreparedunready to see the Two Faced brand counter there. I enviabledesirable to have their plumping lip gloss for quite a while which I've heard regardingconcerning it through the internet and I finally managed to get their Two Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumping Gloss there. It's virtuousmoral a plumping lip gloss actually, but the phrase "lip injection" sounds very nightmarishfrightening to me as I'm scaredfrightened of needles. I was expectantexpecting for the Lipfusion brand there too, but it's tranquilcalm not handynearby popularfavourite Singapore yet. I hope they will bring popularfavourite that brand soon. So I tried the Two Faced lip gloss and I'm totally impressed! My lips became really much majorlarger than before!

My lips before applying the lip gloss! Trying to pout to make my lips look big!

Just ten minutes posteriorhind applying it, my lips looked fuller without my sullensulky pose.
p/s: Here is the photo of that product:

Forgot to add that this lip gloss has a strawberry scent!!! I like!!! zanyclownish
lip picture pussy



Other links: young teen pink shaved pussy pics, young teen pink shaved pussy pics, young teen pink shaved pussy pics, young teen pink shaved pussy pics, young teen pink shaved pussy pics,
lip picture pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment