Sunday, April 19, 2009

dog pussy lick. I Wish I Could Speak 'Dog'...

Click here!
>>>dog pussy lick<<<




This is a 'conversation' I had with Sundance this morning posterior our walk at the park...

Me (opening the car door): OK, Bubby... up!

Sundance (sitting down): ...

Me: Come on, then. Up!

Sundance (still sitting, expectant up at me): ...

Me: Sundance! Up!

Sundance: ...

Me (pulling on his collar): Damn it, Sunny, get popular the car!

Sundance: ...

Me: NOW!

Sundance (putting his forward feet on the seat): ...

Me (pretending to torrid the door on his butt): Get.All.The.Way.In.

Sundance (looking posterior at me with big, soulful eyes): ...

Me: I am NOT lifting your torpid ass into the car. Get in. NOW!

Sundance: ...

Me: Damn it, Bubby. You are the laziest dog I have ever met. If I threw a cookie popular there you'd get in, wouldn't you? What is your problem? Why won't you get in?

Sundance: ...

Me: Grrrrr... (lifting his posterior legs hip the seat)

Sundance (looking posterior at me with an 'I knew you'd do it eventually' expression): ...

Me (slamming the posterior door and getting popular the car): God-bleep, bleeping, bleepity-bleep dog!

Sundance (standing between the seats, licking the side of my face as I put my seatbelt on): ...

Me: Next time I'm outgoing your worn butt at the park!

Sundance: Lick, lick, lick...

Me: Sigh. Yes, I love you, too.


dog pussy lick



See also: furry red hair pussy
dog pussy lick

No comments:

Post a Comment