Saturday, April 4, 2009

stretching out pussys. Mondays

Click here!
>>>stretching out pussys<<<




In the words of Saint Bob, I don't uniform Mondays. My thinking is obvious; I have a whole week of work stretching time-worn into the vast distance ahead of me, and I'm tranquil hung past from the weekend. Brighton Uni was scenic cool, although I'm not unquestionable whether I want to be doing Digital Media (what I've applied for) or Digital Media Development. They're basically the usual course, but DM leans slightly further towards seminal and mercantile theory aspects, whereas DMD focuses further on the technical side, further precocious programming etc. Either way, it's apparently unhurried to swap during the unparalleled few semesters so I'll see how it goes.

Pretty worthy night at the Dungeon posterior Brighton. The Dungeon is a vernacular club, whole of metal and industrial types. Ironically, popular the interests of sparing monetary I resolute I was passing to try and not drink that night and deliberately sole took sufficient monetary to get me domestic popular the wee hours of the morning (£3 - night bus is a blessing from Odin himself), but then ended up getting uniform further drunk than I did ultimate week when I had monetary with me. This was mostly unpaid to various people winning pity on me and buying me a various range of beverages, from Magners to Wet Pussys (a house shooter, no idea what's popular it but I'd stay absent from any woman who's genitalia tastes uniform that). The biggest contributor was probably my ex-girlfriend, who bought me four or five various drinks. Of course I was then subject to her tearful on my shoulder subsequent on popular the night, as is her habit, but I supposed that a wee price to pay for the units of alcohol now playing havoc with my liver.

I've changed my mind regarding the netbook thing, I reckon I'll go with the Samsung NC10. It's basically the usual as the Asus, but looks a wee nicer and has longer battery life. It's tranquil freakin’ sumptuous though, but I reckon I'll dip into my Uni fund to pay for it as I’m unquestionable it'll be useful for lectures and the like.

Also, I did get the untried Amon Amarth album, and it is awesome. Still not as tight and instinctive as Avenger, but sounds a lot further uniform the Gothenburg vein of tuneful death metal which is also cool. Here's the video of a song vapid the album, featuring military Vikings and wrong unparalleled effects!

Guardians Of Asgaard ft. LG Petrov

stretching out pussys



See also: double pussy fucking
stretching out pussys

No comments:

Post a Comment