Monday, April 20, 2009

white girl gets pussy fucked. A White woman's opinion of Black Women

Click here!
>>>white girl gets pussy fucked<<<




I've orthodox this email regarding three times past the sometime year. It was popular a Sister-to-Sister Magazine.
Check It Out Tell Me What You Think
.

Afro and Hoops Pictures, Images and Photos


White Woman's Opinion of Black Women

White women's opinion of swarthy women & a brother's response


It seems that an article was written to Sister thin Sister magazine by a
Caucasian woman who requested a response from swarthy men.

Dear Jamie:
I'm worn but I would uniform to challenge several of your Black manly readers.

I am a White feminine who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking,
educated and loving. I virtuous don't understand a lot of Black female's
attitudes regarding our relationship.
My man resolute he enviable me because the pickings amongst Black women
were thin to none. As he verbal they were either too fat, too loud, too
mean, too argumentative, too needy, too possessive or carrying too
much superfluous baggage.
Before I became engaged, whenever I went time-worn I was constantly approached
by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If
Black women are so up popular arms regarding us being with their men, why don't
they look at themselves and make several changes.
I am weary of the unwashed looks I get and scornful remarks when we're time-worn in
public. I would uniform to hear from several Black men regarding why we are so
appealing and desirable by them.
Bryant Gumbel virtuous left his wife of 26 years for one of us Charles
Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the classical Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams,
Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi
Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry
Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...
I could go on and on. But, true now, I'm a wee sore and that is why
I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be zany with us White women because so
many of your men want us. Get your acts nonchalant and learn from us and
we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let
me know.
Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere popular VA




RESPONSE


Dear Jamie:
I would uniform to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl.

Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year usual swarthy man. I graduated
from one of the most influential universities popular Atlanta , Georgia with
a Bachelor of Arts Degree popular Business Management. I have a worthy job at a
major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider
myself to be among the ranks of victorious swarthy men.
I will not use my priceless time to slander white people. I virtuous want to
set the record straight of why swarthy men date white women. Back popular the
day, one of the biggest reasons why swarthy men time-worn white women was
because they were supposed easy.
The swarthy girls popular my neighborhood were elevated popular the church. They were
very verbatim regarding when they lost their virginity and who they lost it
to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone
who would give it up unhurried without too much hassle. So, they unpalatable to
the white girls.
Nowadays, popular my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they
are willing and unhurried to control. A lot of swarthy men, because of
insecurities, fears, and scenic weaknesses, have become afraid by
the strength of our swarthy women. We are withdrawn that our woman will be
more victorious than us, make further monetary than us, drive nicer cars and
own major houses. Because of this fear, various swarthy men look for a more
docile woman. Someone we can control.
I have talked to various swarthy men and they continuously comment on how
easy it is to control and walk past their white women. I virtuous want to
set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not
all victorious swarthy men date white women.
Brothers uniform Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris
Chestnut, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds,
Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married vivid swarthy women And, to
flip the script, there are various white men, popular and time-worn of the spot
light, who openly or secretly desire swarthy women past white women. Ted
Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few..
I virtuous don't want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed Stop thinking
that because you are white that you are several type of goddess. Remember,
when swarthy Egyptian Queens uniform Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling
Dynasties and armies of men popular Egypt, you were past popular the caves of
Europe eating sore meat and rhythmic each further past the forward with clubs.
Read your history!
It was the swarthy woman that taught you how to cook and season your food.
It was the swarthy woman that taught you how to raise your children. It
was swarthy women who were breast feeding and raising your babies during
slavery.
It is the swarthy woman that had to endure watching their fathers,
husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown popular jail. Black women
were born with two strikes resistant them: being swarthy and being a woman.
And, through all this, Still They Rise!
It is because of the swarthy women's strength, elegance, power, love and
beauty that I could never date anyone except my swarthy Queen. It is not
just the specious beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not
the fact that they come popular all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I
love them.
Their subconscious beauty is what I find most tempting regarding swarthy women..
Their vivid spirit, fond and maternal souls, their integrity, their
ability to mournful whopping obstacles, their willingness to stand for what
they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their
highest undeveloped while steadfast whopping pain and suffering is why I have
fallen popular love with swarthy women.
I honestly believe that your anger is geared further toward jealousy and
envy further so than pompous looks. If this were not so, then why do you
continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so
proud to be white, then why don't you virtuous be willing with your wan skin?
Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with
unnatural and virulent substances so you can look fuller and more
voluptuous?
I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what
the swarthy woman has.
BOTTOM LINE: If I were expectant for a willing woman, someone I can walk
over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am
looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a worthy wife and mother
to my children.
Someone who can be my unparalleled friend and understands my struggles. I am
looking for a soul mate. I am expectant for a sister and; unfortunately,
you do not and CANNOT vigorous the bill.
No offense taken, none given.
Signed, Black Royalty
white girl gets pussy fucked



See also: glitter pussy
white girl gets pussy fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment