Tuesday, April 14, 2009

zhenya pussy. Reflections on Week One of Grad School and Other Fun Cartoons

Click here!
>>>zhenya pussy<<<






For those of you who are suggestible I am popular school to get a Master's Degree popular TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) uniform though I am already professional to teach English as a Second Language. I am doing this
1) because this seemed easier than majoring popular say, Medieval literature
2) because I need this degree if I ever get a zany desire to teach at a social college.

Looking at my program outline though, a lot of classes look very familiar. I am not being a brat when I tell you that this week already I was tempted to say:




Here are several further scenic things that happened.

  • Class of 20 educators had a unmerciful time defining education. Don't tell me you knew that the word education came from the Latin word e-ducere which means to shed light, lead out. Maybe YOU should become an educator then.


  • Five language teachers (including the instructor) weren't unquestionable on the spelling of the word knowledgeable


  • I had to write a graphic paragraph on who my unparalleled teacher was twice this week

  • On the unparalleled day of school I was greeted with a note "Jesus Loves You" aware on the wall popular forward of the Help Desk. Today subsequent to it someone supplementary a torrid note with "So Much" on it. I was thunderstruck if pleasantly surprised.
  • During an ice breaker activity I was introduced by a classmate as a "mother of three kids five and subordinate who works at a towering school as an ESL teacher during the day and takes classes for the graduate program during the night and her hobby is blogging. " They greeted me with a deer popular the headlight look so I had to reassure them that it is not as wrong as it sounds and that I really wasn't neglecting my children. Really. I hope I won't get a phone call from child services.
  • One of my instructors recited one inspirational/motivational/educational quote every 15 minutes of class.
  • The usual instructor asked us to please consult with her if we want to video/cell tape her because someone tried to take a video of her using his cell phone ultimate quarter with an intention of putting it up on youtube without her permission. She verbal she is rethinking her belief popular using cellphones as an instructive tool popular schools.
The unparalleled discovery I made today is that I posterior I am past with the program I will owe Uncle Sam further monetary than my topical yearly salary. Yippee! In the meantime I have to remember the subsequent if I want get through this:





zhenya pussy



See also: naked woman showing there pussy
zhenya pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment