Friday, April 3, 2009

my wife's unprotected pussy. They Want To Seperate You From Your Wife And Children

Click here!
>>>my wife's unprotected pussy<<<




Notice- Patriots Cave has finally figured time-worn

how to enable reader comments! It was one
little box that vital a checkmark. So we have comments now. Please feel wilful to comment all you like. Thank you.
The further night I orthodox a revelation of Truth. I actual what the wrong powers are trying to do to the men here popular America. Specifically men who are fathers and husbands. The New World Order wants to unrelated you from your wife and children so that they will be unprotected, spiritually and physically. That's why all the untried venial "laws" are being created at an thrilling pace. That's why there are cameras everywhere you look. +++ We went to Wally-world two nights ago (i know its a sin), I counted 11 surveillance cameras before I uniform got into the store. My wife and children and I proceeded into the abomination of commercialization with whopping trepidation. Soon posterior entering, security personelle began to tail me. A couple of times they were within thin feet of myself, violating my ulterior space. Now since it would be visible to anyone with a brain, that my domestic and I were not there to try and steal any merchandise, it was visible to me that these asshole security clones were trying to piss me off. One would follow me for awhile, then further would fall popular and take past as we entered and exited various "zones" of the store. They were trying to get me to confront them. That way they could escalate the situation and ultimate up with terrific security clones on me getting tazered 10 or 15 times. I know this is what they were doing because they were eyeballing my wife and daughter. This is the agenda folks. They are pushing and pushing and pushing. Now the government is passing to try to tell you they are passing to use your kids for their "service". Mandatory "volunteerism". Now the government is passing to try and arrest you for having a garden popular your posterior yard. Don't believe it? Look up HR 875. The bill was written up by Monsanto. Yes, Monsanto writes up legislation, and then gets the spineless, whore politicians to rubber stamp the bill and send it to the floor. They are passing to try and arrest farmers for NOT spraying their crops with Monsanto poison. Does this wise uniform government for the people and by the people? Now they want to send your kids to boot-camp for slim months, then ship them vapid to God knows where. What do you think will happen to your kid if he or she does not uniform what they tell her or him to do? They will OWN your child. WAKE UP people. We are being invaded by corporate fascists. When corporations write up bills to be made into law, and those bills are passed, and then enforced, THAT IS FASCISM. IT'S HAPPENING. Here. In the United States.

For those of you who think what I'm saying is "out there", spend a few minutes trying to debunk me. Here is a worthy start for you: http://dprogram.net/2009/03/22/why-the-end-of-america-is-closer-than-you-think/


Then check this:http://www.prisonplanet.com/house-passes-mandatory-national-service-bill.html

And this: http://jonesreport.com/article/03_09/09smart_grid.html


These links will confirm what I am saying. You will see the facts regarding how America has been taken past by offshore bankers and corporate fascists. Its real. And the subsequent time you are at a corporate retail center, notice carefully what the security thugs are up to. Then you'll see what I'm talking about.
my wife's unprotected pussy



Other links: cum inside pussy you tube,
my wife's unprotected pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment